The Elder Scrolls Skyrim is one of our most requested games, so it was high time we did an entry for it. So we did. And here it is. Be warned, it’s a big game, so it’s a big entry. But if you want to know:
- Is there sex in The Elder Scrolls Skyrim?
- Can the player take drugs in The Elder Scrolls Skyrim?
- Are there depictions of torture in The Elder Scrolls Skyrim?
- Can you play online with strangers in The Elder Scrolls Skyrim?
- Are there any social or educational benefits to playing The Elder Scrolls Skyrim?
…then click that button down there!
It’s also advisable to take a bit of time over the Creativity Section – there is a lot there, particularly in the Mods area. The Elder Scrolls Skyrim can be modded and is still a popular game to mod. If, whilst leaning over your son or daughter’s shoulder, you spot something you think is really inappropriate for your family (or really out of context in the game, eg. Spiderman webbing his way across the landscape of this swords and sorcery themed land) then it might be worth asking if it is a mod. A mod is a user-added file and not covered by official age ratings boards, as it was not created by the game’s developers but by the players.
Click the icon below to access the GameHub HQ report for The Elder Scrolls Skyrim: