We know it can be hard to keep up financially with all the games your kids want to play, so we’re giving away free games! Wee Trains and Wee Puzzles are great games to help younger players to learn and grow and we’re proud to be partnering with Wee Taps to give you Mums and Dads a chance to win these goodies for your little ones. But we’ve also got to get the boring legal stuff out the way, so look out, here it comes!
#GameHubGiveaway Competition Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is GameHub whose registered office is at Bank House, Southwick,
Brighton, BN42 4FN.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. Employees of GameHub or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition is as follows: Retweeting one of the specified competition tweets from GameHub’s Twitter account: https://twitter.com/GameHub_HQ
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on Novemeber 2nd 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be valid.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: entrants must retweet one of GameHub’s competition post on Twitter. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible. The prize consists of one download code for Wee Trains and one download code for Wee Puzzles each for three winners.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
- The winners will be notified by direct message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winners and pick replacement winners.
- The promoter will notify the winners of how, when or where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s names will be available 28 days after closing date by sending email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to GameHub and not to any other party.
- GameHub also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.